Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bubbe Doesn't Want to See Me Anymore

Bubbe doesn't want to see me any more.

Not referring to either of my own grandmothers.

I mean a woman from Frumster.com with 4 children and two grandchildren. And she's 2 years younger than I am.

Had lunch with her before Pesach on way home from a trip to visit some family. And we've talked on the phone every few days.

It wasn't instant bashert but I thought it was worth at least a second date.

She doesn't feel it will work. Fine.

Next!

Recently, a local woman from Jdate didn't look at all like her picture and doesn't want to be religious. My profile says, "Modern Orthodox". I wish I could understand why she wrote to me if religious observance is an issue.

Next!

A religious Jdate woman in NYC never wanted to even chat on the phone despite my offers to call, after a month of us emailing each other "How was your Shabbos?" So when she sent me a "How was your Pesach?" email this week, I replied that I'm no longer interested in communicating.

Next!

A lovely woman in my metropolitan area has hinted more than once of her interest (or at least curiosity) about me, has sent me some seemingly mixed signals, and also told me that she isn't sure where she wants her current relationship to go. I would prefer to avoid the "Extant Boyfriend" problem again, so I've told her that I hope her current relationship works out, but that if something changes, she should let me know. Until she's free...

Next!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment